MBA – II year students (2015 - 2017)
- Ameya Joshi (Marketing specialization student) - Won 'University Level Avishkar 2016 Research competition' with titled "Nirmalyam Sadasukhi". Also he was shortlisted for National Level competition 'Anveshan' in top 24 projects
- Ameya Joshi (Marketing Specialization student) - Won consolation price (Rank 4) at Matrix Gelignites-SIP competition at Matrix Business School
- Lokesh Kate, Akshay Hanumante and Priya Dixit won 1st prize for NeuroActive game in Symbiosis (SCIT) management event Graffiti 2016
MBA – I & II year students (2013 - 2014)
- 1st Prize in "Bit to Win" at M-Pulse at Modern College of Engineering, Pune.
- 1st Prize in "Mad- Add" at M-Pulse at Modern College of Engineering, Pune.
- 2nd Prize in "Mad - Add" at MMCC, Pune.
- 1st Prize in "Quiz" at MMCC, Pune.
- 3rd Prize in "Live Project competition on HR issues" organized by MCCIA, Pune.
- 1st Prize in "Competition on Stock Market" at MIT, Pune.
Mr. Ananta Pawar
1st Prize IIM-A Confluence, "National Business Olympiad 2011" held at GHRIMR, Pune
2nd Prize At National Level "Summer Project Competition 2011" held at MMC Mgt, Pune
1st Prize At National Level "Share Market - Mock Stock Event 2011" held at VIM, Pune
4th Prize At National Level "Share Market - Mock Stock Event 2012" held at PCCOE, Pune
1st Prize At District Level "Share Market - Mock Stock Event 2012" held at MITSOM, Pune
1st Prize At District Level "Share Market - Mock Stock Event 2011" held at FC College, Pune
Mr. Ketan Sagvekar & Mr. Nikhil Kataria
3rd Prize in the event "CLIXHIBIT" held at MIT-DMSR
Miss Sonali Jondhale
Participated in National Level Mock Stock Event Organized by PCCOE, PUNE
Miss Puja Patankar
1st prize in an event organized by Modern College of Engg., (MBA Dept.), Pune. Event name: M-Pulse, Finance- Artharjan (Feb.2011)
Participated in MOCK-STOCK competition at PCCOE, Pune
Mr. Eeshan Deshpande
Developed Software for "Digital Watermarking" which lies in security domain and is used for encrypted data transfer.
Participated in 'National Business Olympiad'conducted by Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.
Miss Pooja Ghatkar
Clinched the top position in women's air rifle in second selection trials as well, at the Karni Singh range in Tughlakabad.
Participated in 'Management Students Program' Confluence conducted by Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.
MBA 1st year students participated in the street play competition and got 3rd price