RULES AND REGULATION
The student taking admission in MIBM, Shivajinagar, Pune, should abide by rules mentioned below
- The students should be aware of all the rules and regulations of the college.
- The required documents should be submitted as and when required.
- Each student shall conduct herself/himself, both within and outside the campus of the Institute in a manner befitting a student of a prestigious institute. Each student shall show due respect and courtesy to the teachers, administrators, staff of the Institute, and to the visitors of the Institute, and good behavior to fellow students.
- Lack of courtesy and decorum; unbecoming conduct within and outside the Institute; willful damage to Institute property, removal of any property belonging to the Institute, fellow students or other personnel of the Institute; use of abusive and offensive language: disturbing fellow students in their studies; breach of rules and regulations of the Institute; adoption of unfair practices in tests, quizzes, assignments, or examinations; noisy and unruly behavior shall constitute violation of the code of conduct.
- Loud talking, loitering or congregating, being a source of distraction and annoyance to others is not permitted.
- Students are prohibited to take part in ragging, political activity or any activity which is detrimental to the dignity of the institute. Any student found violating the rule or bringing disrepute to the institute will be expelled from the institute.
- Students are required to be dressed in the college uniform on the days fixed and to be neatly and decently dressed on the other days of the week when in campus.
- All the students must carry I-card everyday to college and shall show the same on demand by any faculty/official of the Institute.
- Use of cell phones is strictly prohibited in all academic areas of the campus. Use of cell phones would entail confiscation of the handset. It would be returned only: (a) At the end of the course or, (b) After payment of fine.
- Late arrival and early departure at or from a class are recorded as absence from the class. Students are not allowed to leave the institute during working hours without the written permission of the Director/Assistant Coordinator/class Co-ordinator.
- Students will not operate any machinery / equipment without the permission of the office instructor.
- No responsibility will be accepted by the institute for any injury, loss or damage to the personal articles of students.
- It is compulsory for the students to attend functions /activities organized by the institute on various occasions like Independence Day, Republic Day, Annual Day, etc whether the function falls on a working day or on holidays. Absence from such functions without valid reasons will invite disciplinary action.
- The students will compensate damage to institute property/furniture caused by neglect or willful damage. Defacing the walls or institute property will be viewed seriously.
- Students must pay their fee/dues on or before the prescribed deadline. The payment norms are as per DTE, Shikshan Shulka Samiti and Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- Candidates have to fulfill the minimum attendance requirements as per university norms. No student will absent himself/herself from any of the lectures without leave having been obtained previously from the Class Co-ordinator and that too for sufficient cause and if he/she is irregular in attendance, or fails to show progress or is not diligent in studies, it will be considered seriously and may invite serious action. In case of a candidate who joined late owing to late declaration of result or who sought admission provisionally till declaration of the lower examination, the lecture requirements will be calculated as per academic rules and provisions.
- It may please be noted that the student will get the Roll call no. after the payment of the Fees and the attendance will be considered only after the Roll call .The consideration regarding the Attendance will be as per the Pune University norms.
- Students claiming benefits/ concessions on medical grounds are required to submit medical certificate along with the letter from the parents. The certificate should be submitted by student concerned within a week of rejoining the Institute after illness. However, in such cases there will not be any relaxation in the minimum attendance requirement to appear in the semester examination.
- All applications must be addressed to the Principal through proper channel.
- The Principal reserves the right to modify any of the Institute rules as and when necessary. The decision of the Principal in consent with the LMC chairman in all the matters shall be final.